The Blæst line was born in rainy, coastal Bergen, Norway, when local designer Lisbeth Lillebøe wondered: must women endure the region’s 200-plus days of rain and wind dressed like fishermen on the high seas?
Her answer to the elements was a collection of stylish rainwear that was equal to nature’s soggiest extremes. The quality construction of each design is evident in the details: durable fabrics; cozy linings; comfortable hoods; colourful trim accents; heavy-duty zippers; and sealed, waterproof seams.
The knee-length Gent raincoat features an off-centre front zipper and colourful trim details, including a large chest pocket with contrast flap.
• Loose A-line fit
• Taped, sealed seams
• Adjustable hood
• Asymmetrical front zip with covered placket and snap buttons
• Back split with zip
• Flapped chest pocket in contrasting colour
• Zippered side pockets
• Inside pocket
• Adjustable elastic cuffs with snap buttons
• Reflective details plus contrast centre-back seam detail
• Waterproof 8,000 mm
• Breathable 8,000 gm/24 hours
• Care according to label instructions
Style # 8105757, Colour Navy